The place to go for Happy Dogs!
Consider the following questions...
- Do you feel guilty about leaving your dog home all day long or have no time for him or her when you get home?
- Do you come home from work and are just too tired to take your puppy or dog out?
- Do you have an energetic puppy or dog that gets along with other puppies or dogs?
- Are your furniture, household items, and shoes getting destroyed during the day?
- Are you going out of town and need your beloved pet to be watched during the day and throughout the night?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Happy Puppy is just what the doggy ordered!
Good news for Happy Puppy!
- Overnight staff (trained) to help ensure the safety of your beloved pet during the night!
- 24/7 online audio/video surveillance!
- Separately gated paradise playground... for the delicate or "size-challenged" breeds!
- New play equipment (designed specifically for dogs) for maximum fun and safety! We're the only daycare in Illinois that has it, too!
- Training services now available!
- We accept credit cards!
- Coming soon - grooming, taxi service, and retail product services!
By the way did you know you get a free temperament test with any 20 day daycare package purchased?
At Happy Puppy, we understand that trusting your dog with us is like trusting us with your child. We believe in only a positive approach to dog care. Our first priority is the safety and well-being of your dog and providing him/her the best care possible.
Doggy daycare provides puppies and dogs with a social setting which allows them to learn proper interaction with other dogs and humans. Happy Puppy's cage free daycare and boarding facility is a climate controlled environment that provides dogs and puppies with a safe place to enjoy social interaction vital to their well being.
Please inquire with us anytime about all the convenient new services we are now providing for your beloved furry friend. We would love the chance to speak with you!
Happy Puppy is located at 10S274 Schoger Dr. Unit B in Naperville, Illinois.